The Versatile Blogger Award Tag

Friday, August 26, 2016

Good Morning!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

So yesterday, two lovely girls Zoe and Emily tagged me to do the new "The Versatile Blogger Award Tag". I am taking this challenge girls and I am some how going to think of 7 facts about myself and then nominate further people to take part in this.
I absolutely love the idea of this tag as it's definitely a way of getting bloggers talking, nattering about all the things they love and finding that they have things in common! It's also a fab way of getting to know the blogger behind the screen.

After being nominated to do this, I knew I was going to have a few hours of my day taken by this, just trying to think of 7 facts about myself. I mean, how hard can it be? It's only 7 things. However, when I'm asked to think of things for a reason, everything leaves my brain and I can't think of anything! I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem..

So after sitting here procrastinating for a while, let's get too it;

1. I am addicted to chocolate; a chocoholic in fact. Chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, chocolate bars, hot chocolates; everything with chocolate in, is my favourite. I have no shame about it either.

2. I cannot go a day without coffee, and I don't start my day until I've had one. Black with two sugars, please x

3. I tend to wear pyjamas all day, everyday if I am not going out. They're comfy, therefore I'm comfy. I also have no shame about this!

4. I've had migraines and headaches everyday for 3 years.

5. I love making to-do lists, being organised and making sure everything is planned, and completed before the deadline.
6. I would love to go onto Great British Bake Off, I love to bake absolutely anything and everything. It's therapeutic, it keeps my mind off everything and who doesn't love cake?

7. I was bullied for 7 years straight and suffer with depression and anxiety because of this. I've come out a fighter though.

So there you go! 7 random facts about me, and the most relevant things to know about me too! I'm fairly boring, I know!
I can't wait to see all of your responses to this tag.

My nominations are as followed;
1. Em
2. Jodie
3. Lexi
4. Lily Rose
5. Nusha
6. Shann
7. Brogan
8. Kirsty
9. Jade
10. Emma

Thank you for reading and make sure to follow me on Bloglovin

I'll see you soon

Kimberley Jessica

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Loved this post babeee! Thank you for the nomination hehe! I will be straight on that post as soon as possible💕Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post hun! I'll be sure to get round to doing this..eventually haha! So sorry to hear you've been through some rough patches in your life. You're out the other end now though and you have all of us! xx

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag beautiful! This tag idea is great - I love anything that introduces me to more amazing bloggers! Now I have to think about my 7 facts (this might take a while) Lily xx

    www.lilyroserichards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

About Me